Physicians and Staff
For Referring Physicians
- DO advise us as soon as possible if you must cancel or change your appointment.
- DO bring your insurance card(s) and a valid picture identification.
- DO plan on being in the office for 3-6 hours.
- DO take your usual medications on schedule unless instructed otherwise.
- DO eat a big breakfast, unless instructed otherwise.
- DO have Tylenol at home for post-surgical pain.
- DO let our staff know if you take Coumadin, Plavix or antibiotics before dental work.
- DO plan to return 5 - 7 days after your surgery.
- DO NOT plan on exercising for one week after surgery.
- DO NOT take aspirin, any aspirin containing products (unless prescribed by physician) or Vitamin E for 10 days prior to the surgery please read the label on all over-the-counter medicines.
- DO NOT wear fragrances or perfumes.
- DO NOT consume alcohol 24 hours prior to or 48 hours after surgery.